Pages


Thursday, November 29, 2012

Jane...get me off this crazy thing...

What.  A.  Day.

Right now I've got the movie 'So I Married an Axe Murder' in my head.  How's THAT for the start of a blog post?  There's a scene where Mike Myers is doing a little jazz bit.  The line, "Jane...get me off this crazy thing..." is in my head right now.

The past few days have been crazy!

  • We got word that the little girl's passport was issued.  Can I get an AMEN?!   
  • I found out late last night that she was one of the kids heading to PAP.
  • She had her medical exam at the embassy.   Today! 
  • Early this morning I get an email that documentation needs to be shipped to PAP ASAP.
  • Soon after that was an urgent email - a document needed to be signed, notarized, scanned and emailed immediately.
Whew!

While I'm tired, stressed out, and very anxious...I am so thankful!  This has been a long, taxing process.  When you're talking about the life of a sweet little girl, any amount of stress I'm feeling, any amount of money we're spending, and even the wait...it's all worth it.

We're praying for a Christmas miracle.  While it's highly unlikely, but it IS possible that she could be home before the end of the year.

Meeting last February

1 comment: