Right now I've got the movie 'So I Married an Axe Murder' in my head. How's THAT for the start of a blog post? There's a scene where Mike Myers is doing a little jazz bit. The line, "Jane...get me off this crazy thing..." is in my head right now.
The past few days have been crazy!
- We got word that the little girl's passport was issued. Can I get an AMEN?!
- I found out late last night that she was one of the kids heading to PAP.
- She had her medical exam at the embassy. Today!
- Early this morning I get an email that documentation needs to be shipped to PAP ASAP.
- Soon after that was an urgent email - a document needed to be signed, notarized, scanned and emailed immediately.
While I'm tired, stressed out, and very anxious...I am so thankful! This has been a long, taxing process. When you're talking about the life of a sweet little girl, any amount of stress I'm feeling, any amount of money we're spending, and even the wait...it's all worth it.
We're praying for a Christmas miracle. While it's highly unlikely, but it IS possible that she could be home before the end of the year.
|Meeting last February|